Monday, May 2, 2011

Art Show @ Jimmy's Skate and Street

I had my first international solo show last friday and it went pretty good! Here's the pics:

This is me and Jimmy, the propriator of Jimmy's skate and street. He is a legend and a scholar. Thanks Naemi for the picture :)



SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!


I wish I could take credit for this fridge because it's totally awesome. Tho the one we have at home is pretty cool to: Heres that one for comparison...

Battle of the awesome fridges! dun dun duuuun!



Who is this girl and why wasn't I introduced?

Turn out was actually pretty decent. People were in and out a lot, bout 40ish people probably showed? I was half drunk so I didn't keep count really. And would the woman who is going to buy these email me already?


Thanks Shayden for taking the pictures, and nice sweater buddy, looking good.
Tasty art!


Real tasty!

So that was the show, thanks everyone for showin up and buyin stuff. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment